Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Good news!

Well, of course I couldn't resist.

I did a test yesterday in the morning before going to have the blood test done, and nothing came up. Well, nothing of consequence anyway - a shadow of a line appeared eventually, but it could only be seen when doing some serious squinting, and only after the stipulated ten minutes cut-off. Now that I know that the hCG was only about 10, it is quite obvious that it was not pregnancy related.

But today I woke up feeling a bit nauseous (wonderfully so :), and thought I'd do a repeat. And lo and behold, the second line came up straight away, and there is absolutely no doubt that it is actually there. See for yourself!


From this, I deduce two things :)

1. We definitely appear to be pregnant!

2. The hCG must have doubled already, as the test only measures levels above 25!

Either way, good news!!!

Yaaay for embie Raftery!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thats great news! All the best x