Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Still going nicely...

Actually, even better than expected! hCG today, at 25 dpo, is 11547. That means that it's doubling nicely and then some, and everything's gooooood. Progesterone is back up a bit, in mid-nineties - I finished the antibiotics on Sunday night, so I guess it's going to start climbing this week - unfortunately I have to continue with the pessaries until the next scheduled test, which is Thursday week. Oh well. More excitingly, next Thursday is also our first ultrasound!!

I'm feeling alright at this point, not much sickness at all (personally I have a theory that having had hCG in my blood for quite a few months after the last pregnancy has made my body so used to it that it more or less ignores it in this respect :).

I'm very, very, veeeery tired though. Exhausted. Wiped out, completely, all day. I wake up in the morning and feel like I haven't slept. I'm also slightly dizzy most of the time, but I guess that goes back to the being tired thing. But it's all for a good cause, so I don't really mind. Much. Yet. :D

One week and two days until our first peek at the Bruiser - can't wait!







No comments: