Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 31 October 2011

Good news?

So we had our beta today, 4 days after transfer, 10 days past ovulation.

I can't decide if it's good news or just news at the moment, but I'm leaning towards good news. hCG is 10.1, progesterone 87.4. The hCG could potentially be a leftover from the Ovidrel, but if you ask me, chances are that it isn't - last cycle we got a big fat zero at 9dpo. Also, the progesterone level is significantly higher than the last cycle when we got a negative; I'm on two pessaries a day now, just like last time, and then the level was in the mid-twenties.

Sooo.... reason enough to be cautiously hopeful, don't you think?

Next test Wednesday, hCG level should double.

Positive, positive.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm optimistic! Hurry up Wednesday!