Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 27 October 2011

Good day

Today is a good day.

Firstly, my big boy had his first orientation to kindergarten this morning, and he really liked it. Yaay!

Secondly, after yesterday's disappointment with thawing embryos - they had to thaw four, FOUR!, to get one that was doing fine - everything is more or less fine as they managed to re-freeze two and only lost one.

Thirdly, the fourth embryo they thawed is perfect, and now all warm and cozy in my uterus. The embryologist said that at this stage embryos usually only just begin hatching, but this little bruiser was already half-way out by the time of the transfer!

Transfer was smooth sailing. I didn't have to meet up with my nightmare, the grabber, as my uterus was nicely tilted the way it was supposed to be. And I wasn't nervous at all this time. There are probably a few reasons for this, but I think that the biggest factor was that Kylie wasn't here, so there was noone to MAKE me nervous ;) Poor thing has been sick for over a week with some unshakable bug and is on a second course of antibiotics!

Anyway, blood test number 1 on Monday - it is Adrian's birthday on Sunday, so hopefully I can give him a belated birthday present in scoring a positive!

Happy cheerful positive sticky thoughts our way please!

3 comments:

Freya said...

Glue, flytape, chewing gum, honey, drying black currant juice, V's womb. Sticky sticky.
May all go easily and well. Thinking of you all.

Krystal said...

Sending sticky vibes your way!!

Karen. said...

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky........ Pleeeeease!!!!!
Waiting with you all......xx. Looking forward to next update.