Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

38

Yes, 38 weeks! And still 2 in 1...

Getting very tired now. Tired enough to have decided that I would give work a skip as of today - thankfully it's the last week of term, followed by two weeks of holiday, so I will only miss three days.

LB is sitting very low, and we're both stuck in Braxton-Hicks-Galoresville at the moment - I turn over in bed, get a Braxton-Hicks; I stand up, get a Braxton-Hicks... you get the picture. Just about done, seriously. I also feel awful for Kylie, because I think I'm making her feel guilty that I feel tired (and grumpy) - and she shouldn't feel that, because I knew what I was in for when I agreed to do this. Anyway, hopefully not much longer and LB makes his/her appearance.

On a happier note, not sure if I mentioned that I won a competition for a free photo shoot of myself, Kylie, and the LB bump. The shoot took place a few weeks ago, and some of the photos are now up on the wonderful photographer's blog at http://heartstoryphotography.com.au/blog/portrait-photography/a-sibling-for-sophie-canberra-portrait-photographer/ - I'm the one with the belly :D


2 comments:

Michael said...

That blog (and your blog) are just so touching. Giving your IM the bell was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing so much of your story.

Freya said...

Woke up this morning with you and Kylie on my mind. Have been offline for a while so was worried I might have missed 'the event'.
Fingers, limbs etc all crossed.