Baby girls hands and feet

Little Bruiser is growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 30 September 2011

PUPO

Or, for the uninitiated, Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise :)

Transfer was relaxed and painless, all over in about five minutes... Needless to say, Kylie and I spent the hours leading up to the transfer trying to find things to do that would make us stop thinking about the, um, transfer :) Didn't work much, we were nervous all the same! Anyway, it's all over now and the waiting game begins. Or, rather, continues :D

So, sticky thoughts from all directions please! We have our first test on Monday, then another on Wednesday. I know myself enough to understand that I won't be able to resist and will probably test on Sunday, even though the chance of getting a positive is minuscule.

In unrelated news, I spent the last four days trying to remember where I lost my wallet, or trying to work out if it indeed was stolen. In the end, yesterday before the transfer Kylie took me to get a new license and I called to get a new credit card, bank card, and medicare card, only to have Ben emerge victoriously from under the dining table this morning clutching the said wallet... little bugger must have taken it there to play with it!! Aaaaargh!!!! Anyway, breathe, breathe, don't strangle the boy...

Will update when I have news.

No comments: